It is easy to track BSNL Prepaid/Postpaid Data Usage, Here I will show you how to Check BSNL Data Usage for Broadband and FTTH connection in 3 different ways.
There is no BSNL Data Usage Check code for Broadband/FTTH Connection it is only available for BSNL 3G/4G Sim Data Usage.
BSNL Data Usage Check Codes: [2G/3G/4G Usage]
- 2G/3G Data Balance Check Code = *123*6# or *123*10#
- 4G Data Balance Check Code = *124#
BSNL Data Usage Check Using Number: [2G/3G/4G Usage]
- Call 121 and follow the instruction for Data Usage.
- type “BAL” and send SMS to 121 and get Balance info SMS on your Phone.
For any BSNL Complaint or Help visit:- BSNL Customer Care Number
BSNL Data Usage Check using App:
There are two different BSNL apps “BSNL Pro & MY BSNL App” that can help you track DATA Usage for 3G/4G and Broadband/FTTH Connection.
You can prefer the BSNL Pro app if you want to check instant data usage without Login. If you are not connected to the Broadband then use My BSNL App it will show you Data Usage from anywhere.
FTTH DATA Usage Check using BSNL Pro APP: (Using WiFi)
This is a Smart Data Usage App for BSNL Broadband/FTTH connection You can check your BSNL FTTH Usage Daily for free. I always used to prefer this app to check my BSNL Broadband/FTTH Data Usage.
- First Download the BSNL Pro App
- Then Connect your Phone to BSNL Broadband with Wifi
- Now Open the App and wait it will show your account and Data Usage on the Screen
- You can also check the Data Speed using this App.
DATA Usage Check using My BSNL APP: (Without Login)
- First Download the My BSNL App
- Then Open it and Skip the Login option
- Then Go to Menu option (Left top bar)
- Now Click on Usage option
- Then Choose from Landline/Broadband/Mobile
- Now it will Ask for Add Account enter your STD Code and Phone Number and Submit.
- Then Select the Account you added and Choose a Date Range and Submit.
- The App will Show you the BSNL Broadband/FTTH Data usage.
How to Check BSNL Data Usage Onlie?
There are two more ways to check your BSNL Data Usage Online by using the BSNL Selfcare Portal & BSNL Top Up Link. This Selfcare Portal is made for all BSNL Customers using any BSNL Service.
The Top-Up link portal does not need to log in the main purpose of this portal is to buy more data for your broadband.
Check Data Usage Online with Top Up Portal:
Before you follow the steps given below to check the Data usage, make sure you are connected to the BSNL Broadband/FTTH connection.
- Visit the BSNL Top up Link Here. (Only for BSNL Connection)
- You will see one witndow with Know Your Usage option
- Click on the Usage option to know your Data Usage.
Check Data Usage Online with SelfCare Portal:
Here in BSNL Selfcare Portal, you need to create your Account using Mobile Number and a Valid Emil ID. Then you need to add your BSNL Prepaid/Postpaid, Broadband/Landline/FTTH account to this Portal.
Then you can simply track usage and create complaints online using the BSNL Selfcare Portal. To check the Data Usage using this Portal follow the Steps given below.
- Signup on BSNL Selfcare Portal and Add your BSNL connection to your Account.
- Now click on your Broadband/FTTH Billing Account to know more.
- With this new window you can Track Usage/Raise Complaint/Pay Bill and much more
- For now Select the My Usage Option and go to Cumulative Unbilled Usage.
- Then Select a Date Range and Click Submit to see your Broadband/FTTH Usage.