If you are one of those Postpaid customers then this will help you. Today I am going to share BSNL Landline Bill View and Download Trick and how you can get some Cashback by Paying Online.
You can select any of three BSNL postpaid billing modes, Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly. I prefer to go with Monthly as the time duration increases billing amount looks bigger and is hard to pay.
But if you use credit cards and have a strict saving habit then you can go with Yearly Landline Bill Pay because you can pay at once and convert it to EMI. Or Earn More by saving the billing amount and then paying the bill at once, interest will be yours.
You can download the PDF or subscribe by Email to BSNL Landline Bill View and Print option. Email Subscription will save you ₹10 More as you save Billing Paper delivered to your doorstep.
Service Under BSNL Bill View:
- BSNL Landline
- BSNL Broadband DSL
- BSNL Postpaid GSM Sim
- BSNL Fiber Broadband
How to Download BSNL Landline Bill View and Pay Online?
Yes, You can view and Download and Pay your Landline/Broadband Bill using the Link, or a QR code is given.
Ways to download BSNL Bill in PDF form:
- Using BSNL Portal
- Using My BSNL App
Download BSNL Landline Bill Using BSNL Portal:
- First Visit BSNL Portal Website Click Here.
- Then Enter your Account Details eg. Landline Number, Billing Account Number, State, etc.
- Then Enter the Captcha given and click on the Submit Button.
- You will get a temporary Login Account with Your Current Bill and Bill History.
- Download your Current Month’s Bill in PDF format to View.
Download BSNL Landline Bill Using My BSNL App:
This is the best thing you can do if you are a BSNL customer for a long time. You must download and use the My BSNL App.
- First, download and install the My BSNL App on your phone
- Then log in with your Registered Mobile Number to use your services.
- Then Add your Landline, Broadband, GSM any account you are using.
- You can check the remaining balance, Postpaid bills and Download them using the My BSNL App.
BSNL Landline Bill View Explained:
The BSNL Landline Bill View you have downloaded will look like given below. I will Explain the Bill View check the Image given below.
- This is the Billing Date – The Period of a Month for your Landline connection.
- Here is your Landline Telephone Number
- This is the last date to pay your pending Landline Bill.
- This is the Total payable amount for your Postpaid connection.
- Here your bill is explained in detail with charges and Taxes.
- This Chart shows the last few month Data and calls Usage.
- You can Pay your BSNL Bill by Scanning the QR Shown Here.
How to Get Discounts on BSNL Postpaid Bill Payments?
You can get an instant ₹10 discount on every postpaid bill by subscribing to the Email Billing option. Later you can choose to pay Quarterly or Yearly for more discounts.
Yes, If you pay yearly you can use that money for a year to earn some interest and at last, you can choose to pay the bill with No cost EMI using Credit cards.
Some Payment Apps like Amazon Pay, Paytm, and Cred give cashback and even discount on paying Credit card bills.
By Following this trick you can save money and increase your Credit score as well.