Not everyone prefers to use the Prepaid Plan, rather BSNL Postpaid Plans are more feasible for those who don’t have time to think about monthly recharges they just care about their bills.
If you are that interested and can give some time to compare the BSNL 4G Plans then you can check for Prepaid plans and choose the right one for you.
Here I am going to share the Most popular All India BSNL Postpaid Plans starting from ₹199 up to ₹1525 per month. You can choose the right one for you accordingly.
List of BSNL 3G/4G Postpaid Plans:
- Plan 199 – 25GB Data 100 SMS and Unlimited Calls
- Plan 399 (Ghar Wapsi) – 70GB Data 100 SMS and Unlimited Calls
- Plan 525 – 85GB Data 100 SMS and Unlimited Calls
- Plan 798 – 50GB Data 100 SMS and Unlimited Calls
- Plan 999 – 75GB Data 100 SMS and Unlimited Calls
- Plan 1525 – Unlimited Data 100 SMS and Unlimited Calls
BSNL Postpaid Plans in Details:
You just had an introduction list above now I will tell you a detailed table with pros and cons included in each BSNL Postpaid Plan stay tune.
First Check the table info showing more info about All India BSNL Postpaid Plans, this info will clear your doubts so you can select a perfect one for you easily. For more help Visit BSNL Official Website.
|6.1||Data Roll Over||75GB||210GB||255GB||150GB||225GB||Unlimited|
|7.||Family SIM||NA||NA||1 Sim||2 Sim||3 Sim||NA|
Plan Conditions to be Noted:
Security Deposit: Here are some Security Deposite Conditions for each BSNL Postpaid Plan read them carefully.
- Refundable Amount for New BSNL User on clearance of all dues.
- No security deposit for: BSNL Employee, Government Employee, Existing BSNL subscribers, Bank employees who give ECS mandate
Security Deposit Charges for New BSNL Users are:
- ₹500 for Local+STD Postpaid Connection
- ₹2000 for Local+STD+ISD Postpaid Connection
- ₹5000 for Local+STD+ISD+International Roaming Postpaid Connection
Conditions for Family Sim on ₹525,₹798,₹999 Plan:
- For Plan 525 – 1 additional Family Sim with Unlimited Voice & no free Data/SMS.
- For Plan 798 – 2 additional Family Sim with Unlimited Voice & 50GB Data & 100 SMS for each Sim.
- For Plan 999 – 3 additional Family Sim with Unlimited Voice & 75GB Data & 100 SMS for each Sim.
Now you know each plan details with terms and conditions, choose your plan wisely and continue with billing every month.
The above Plans are given with fixed monthly usage and billing charges, in case you overuse some free benefits like data and SMS here are some extra charges you need to pay for that.
|4.||Data charges (Paisa/MB)||₹0.01/MB|
BSNL Postpaid Promotional Offers:
Along with the BSNL Postpaid connection, you can avail of this Postpaid Promotional Offer (Stay Updated) to get bonus Talktime or Free Offers.
|1.||₹100||NA||Full Talktime if Topup on Sunday|
|2.||₹699||180 days||Unlimited Calls, 100SMS/Day, 0.5GB/Day Free PRBT 60 Days|
|3.||₹2399||425 Days||Unlimited Calls, 100SMS/Day, 35GB/Day Free PRBT, Free Eros Now|
Why You Should Go for BSNL Postpaid Plans?
If you are a busy person and the only person to take care of your family then you must choose a Postpaid plan as you will get a monthly bill to pay.
With Postpaid you can choose an option to get extra Family Sim with the Same bill with no extra billing cost. The Data and Calling will be shared within the sim cards.
Most of the Office owners use BSNL Postpaid Plans as they get a Printed Monthly bill to show it in company expenses and don’t have to worry about discontinuing any Sim connection.