It is easy to download and use JioTV on a PC like Windows 7,8,10. But for this please note you will need to have a Jio Sim to log in to JioTV App.
We all know the JioTV app is free to use to watch TV but the bad news is that Jio has not Provided this App for PC/Laptops the App is only available for Android or iOS Mobile Phones.
Good News: Even though the JioTV App is not available on PC we can use Android Emulator or Android OS to play any Android App on a PC/Laptop.
Download JioTV on PC
- Owner:- Jio Telecom
- Support: Android, iOS
- Cost:- Free for Jio Customer
- Channels:- 600+
- Language:- 15+
- Watch History:- 7 Days Catchup
- Size:- 12MB
How to Download JioTV on PC?
Here are a few steps that will help you to Download and Install JioTV on a PC using The Bluestacks Emulator.
Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator – Download Here
Step 2: Install the Bluestacks Emulator and Sign in With your Gmail Account.
Step 3: Open the Bluestacks Emulator and Go to Google Play Store App
Step 4: Search JioTV and Click on the Install Button
Step 5: After Installation Open the JioTV Login With Your Jio Number and OTP and Start Watching.
Best Android OS for your PC:
Jio TV For PC without Bluestacks:
If you don’t know how to use Android Emulator software like Bluestacks you can use other methods to Install and Use JioTV on a PC.
Note: Using Bluestacks Software for JioTV is the easiest way to Watch JioTV on your Laptop or PC. Other ways are a little difficult.
- Download Jio TV on Your PC using Android OS.
- Download Jio TV on Your PC using Arc Welder.
Steps to Download Jio TV on PC using Android OS:
Here are some Android OS like Prime OS, Bliss OS, and Phoenix OS. All are the Most Popular and used Android OS on PC. Read the Installation Guide by clicking on the Read More button and Then Follow the Steps Given Below.
Step 1: Download any Android Operating System on your PC
Step 2: Then log in to the Android OS using your Gmail Address
Step 3: Now Open the Google Play Store and search for the JioTV app
Step 4: Then Click on the Install Button and Wait.
Step 5: Now Open the JioTV App Login With Your Jio Number and Enjoy the JioTV on Your PC using Android OS.
Steps to Use JioTV web version on Chrome:
The JioTV web version is basically available with a chrome App called ARC Welder a Chrome Browser App that is used to Test Android Applications. I will not recommend this Step and it may not work properly on Some PC.
In the First two Methods, your JioTV app will work on Your PC without any issue. But This Method looks simple but there is no guarantee that Your JioTV App will work on a PC.
- First Download the ARC Welder Chrome Extension
- Wait till it installs it will take around 13MB in size
- Then you will see the extension in the Chrome App Section.
- Go to Chrome Apps (check at the Left Top Bookmark bar)
- open the ARC Welder (it Will Ask for Storage permission)
- Give one folder from your Local Drive to Store the Android APPS data
- Then Download the Free Fire APK
- Open the Free Fire APK using ARC Welder and Enjoy.
Step 1: Open the Chrome Browser Install ARC Welder App and Wait till it installs it will take around 13MB in size
Step 2: Go to the Chrome App Section at Left Most BookMark Bar and Open the ARC Welder
Step 3: Download the JioTV Apk on Your PC First
Step 4: Then Give a folder from your Local Drive to Store the Android Apps data App and Then Select JioTV APk to Run and enjoy the JioTV web version.
If you face any issues then You can skip this Method and use any of the first two mentioned above.
Benefits of Using JioTV on PC:
Here is some point of benefits that most of our users think of if they use the JioTV app on their PC.
- You can watch TV for Free using the JioTV App
- You get Separate your Own TV in your Family without disturbing anyone
- You can watch your TV by sitting anywhere and carrying it with you.
- There are 600+ Channels available to watch Free on JioTV
- You get more than 15+ language Support in the JioTV App.
- The More Jio Number available in your Family the more JioTV app you can watch on PC.
Yeeee!!! Thanks Sir ji – Tusi kamal kr ditta. Me apne laptop pe JioTV enjoy kar pa rahi hoo.. yeeeee
I dont have Jio Sim can you tell me what is the best alternative for JioTV?? please
Sure You can use the Airtel Xstream if you use Airtel Sim card
It’s Awesome – Now I can Watch any Live TV Show for Free – Yeepee Thanks
Well thats ok for PC I know this, but can you tell me how can I install this JioTV on Smart TV?
Yes please search it on our blog you will find similar article thanks
Your Article is Good and helpful.
This article means you can watch JioTV on your PC finally!!! Thanks buddy
Ohh Hell man Why I took so long to find your blog. Its f***ing Awesome
Cool Trick, Now I can Watch any Live channel on my PC