MTNL is Mahanagar Telecom Nigam Limited is a separate government Telecom company specially designed for Mumbai and Delhi region. There are separate offices and plans than BSNL that are spread all over India except Mumbai and Delhi.
MTNL is similar to BSNL that provides services in Mumbai and Delhi but if you want MTNL Complaint Number then you can not contact the BSNL office.
Being part of a government entity MTNL is focused to serve its customers and solve the MTNL Complaints as soon as possible. You can use the toll-free MTNL Complaint Number to register your complaint.
Check Your Current Internet Speed Here Before you Raise any Speed Complaint.
TollFree Numbers to Raise MTNL Complaint:
Here are some toll-free MTNL customer care numbers separate for MTNL Mumbai and MTNL Delhi that, can be used to register your complaint or make any inquiry.
Choose the right Complaint number to get accurate info, if you are familiar with Online Complaint booking or SMS Complaint booking then you can use the same option given below.
MTNL Complaint Number for Mumbai:
If you want to book your complaint with a phone call just dial 1800 22 1130. If you are not satisfied then you can visit the MTNL Mumbai office at this address.
Office Address:- 15th floor, Telephone House, MTNL Road, Prabhadevi, Dadar (West), Mumbai – 400 028 [ Email: [email protected]]
MTNL Escalation Department Email ID for Mumbai:- [email protected]
|1800 22 1130||Common Service MTNL Complaint Number|
|1800 22 1500||MTNL Landline Complaint Number|
|1800 22 8844||MTNL Broadband Complaint Number|
|1800 22 1130||MTNL FTTH Complaint Number|
|9869 012345||MTNL Mobile Complaint Number|
|1800 22 1130||Know your MTNL Landline/Broadband unpaid Bill Amount|
|98690-12345||For MTNL DOLPHIN SERVICES|
MTNL Complaint Booking Online Portal for Mumbai:
If you are an MTNL Mumbai customer and want to register your complaint online just feel free to submit your request on the following links
|MTNL Landline/Broadband/FTTH Online Complaint||Book Here|
|MTNL Leased Circuit||Book Here|
MTNL Complaint Booking on SMS for Mumbai:
You can also get your MTNL Landline/Broadband Bill inquiry or register a complaint by sending an SMS to 9969108108.
- For Landline Bill Enquiry type BILL <Your Landline/Broadband Number> and Send on 9969108108.
- For Landline Complaint Booking type LLCOM <Your Landline Number> and Send on 9969108108
- For Landline Complaint Tracking type LLFTR <Your Landline Number> and Send on 9969108108
- For Broadband Complaint Booking type BBCOM <Your Broadband Number> and Send on 9969108108
- For Broadband Complaint Tracking type BBFTR <Your Broadband Number> and Send on 9969108108
- For FTTH Complaint Booking type FTCOM <Your FTTH Number> and Send on 9969108108
- For FTTH Complaint Tracking type FTFTR <Your FTTH Number> and Send on 9969108108
MTNL Complaint Number for Delhi:
For MTNL Delhi Customers here are some Complaint Numbers, Online Portals and MTNL Customer Care Email ID to contact.
Please note Email Id is supposed to use as the last option if the MTNL Complaint Number/Online Portal is not satisfying your issue.
Office Address:- 2nd Floor,TAX BLDG ,Eastern Court,Delhi 110001 [Email [email protected]]
Phone :011 – 23318440 Fax : 011- 23318431
You may also mail your complaint on our email id [email protected] In case the grievance is not resolved
|1800111503||MTNL Delhi GSM Inquiry/Complaint Number|
|22221500||MTNL Delhi Just Call Service|
|1500||MTNL Landline/Broadband Complaint Number|
|98681-12345||For MTNL DOLPHIN SERVICES|
MTNL Complaint Booking Online Portal for Delhi:
There are Fewer MTNL Complaint Numbers for the Delhi division than in Mumbai. But don’t worry you can book any complaint online using a single portal.
- First Visit Here to book any complaint online
- Then choose any option from Landline/Broadband/FTTH/Mobile Complaint
- Now you will see one complaint form fill it with correct information.
- Enter your Telephone Number then Complaint Type, then Security code and Submit your complaint.
Just an easy only one-minute process to book your MTNL Complaint Online for Delhi Landline/Broadband Service.