Just like BSNL, there is a portal called Selfcare MTNL for MTNL Mumbai and MTNL Delhi Customers. With the help of this MTNL Selfcare Portal customers can check Billing History, Download Duplicate MTNL Bills, Pay Bills online, and Raise MTNL complaints if they face any issues.
With this Selfcare MTNL portal, you can track all your Billing history and download the duplicate bill PDF for any use and print it.
The Selfcare Portal provides various services under Landline, Mobile, Broadband, Toll-Free Service Customer Complaints, and Bill payment. But most of the users use this portal for online bill Payment and Complaint registration.
|Portal Name||Selfcare MTNL|
|Managed by||MTNL Company|
|Who can use||Delhi and Mumbai MTNL Customers|
|Services||Bill Payment, Online Complaints, New Connection|
Selfcare MTNL Online Bill Payment:
Let’s consider you have created MTNL Selfcare Account and added your Mobile, Broadband, Landline connection and want to pay the bill online then follow the step-by-step guide.
If you opt-in to get and pay Postpaid bills online then you can save ₹10 on every bill in MTNL/BSNL.
- First Visit the Selfcare MTNL Portal here. https://billcare.mtnl.net.in/
- There you will see Pay Bill option.
- Enter the Telephone No. and CA no. to Pay your Bill or Enter Registered Mobile No. to Pay your Bill.
- Another Option is Get Logged in to your MTNL Selfcare Account
- There click on the Connection you want to Pay bill for and check the billing amount.
- Then Click on the Pay Bill button and Proceed to the Payment gateway.
- Enter your card details to pay the Online Bills from MTNL Selfcare Portal.
- BSNL Selfcare Portal Help
- BSNL FTTH Plans
- BSNL 4G Plans
- BSNL Balance Check Number
- MTNL Complaints Portal
Selfcare MTNL Registration and Login:
If you want to save your Landline, Mobile, Broadband MTNL account to the Selfcare Portal then you need to create one account and add your MTNL connection to your account. Then You don’t have to remember the Landline Number or Billing Account Number to Pay bills online.
Follow the steps given below to create a new account on MTNL Selfcare Portal and Add a new connection to your account.
- First visit the Official website https://billcare.mtnl.net.in/
- Then You will see two option Login to Account and Create Account.
- Click on Create Account if you are new and a new page will open.
- Fill the Form and click on Register Button.
- Then Go to Menu and Add your MTNL connection to your account.
- If you already have one Selfcare MTNL Account then Click on Login to Account option.
- Enter your registered Email/Mobile no. and password and click on Log in button.
- Now you can access your MTNL connection bills, track usage and Raise Complaints online.
Also Check:- BSNL Office Near Me How to Find?
Services Provided By MTNL Selfcare Portal:
This Selfcare portal can be accessed through https://billcare.mtnl.net.in/ Link, and you get the following MTNL services access here.
- Bill Payment
- Manage Landline, Broadband, Leased Line, Mobile Postpaid Bill Payment
- Get New Landline, Pay Landline Bill, Track Usage, Change Plan, etc.
- Get New Broadband, Pay Bill, Track Usage, Change Plan, Data Top up, etc.
- Get new Fiber Connection, Pay Fiber Broadband Bills, Change Plan, etc.
- Get new Sim, Recharge Data Card, Pay Postpaid Bill, Check Recharge Status, etc.
- Raise any complaints regarding Mobile, Landline, Broadband, FTTH and other.