If you want to do Check the VodafoneIdea Balance using Vi data balance check Codes, you can do it in 5 different ways, and the ways are by using the USSD code, By SMS, By using Vi mobile application, and by calling customer care services, etc.
If you didn’t know, let me tell you Vodafone India has merged with Idea in 2018 and Vodafone Idea i.e. Vi is their new brand identity.
In this article, we have mentioned all the 5 ways with its detailed step-wise procedure to Check the Vi Data Balance. You can go for any of the methods given below.
5 Ways To Check Vi Data Balance On Your Mobile Phone
Here is the list of all five different ways that can be used to check your Vi data balance.
- Vi Data Balance Check USSD Code
- Check VI Internet Balance Using Mobile Application’
- Check VI Data Balance Online
- Know Your Vi inter Balance on customer care call
- By Using SMS
Let’s start with our first way which is to Vi Data Balance Check using USSD code.
Vi Data Balance Check USSD Code
the USSD code required to check the data balance is given below,
|Vi Data Balance Check Code||*199*2*2#|
Steps To Check Vi Internet Balance Using USSD Code
Follow the steps given below to know your Vi internet balance using the USSD code check method,
- Open the dialer app on your phone
- Dial *199*2*2# in the dialer
- Make a call from your Vi number only, it will take a few seconds to buffer
- A popup message will display your Internet data and its validity
If you didn’t understand the above steps then please refer to the below image and then once again read the steps carefully.
Most of the time the USSD code method doesn’t work and it shows invalid because of so many reasons. So, here is your second way to Check Vi Data Balance using the VI mobile Application.
How To Check Vi Data Balance Using Vi App
Here are the steps to check the Vi internet balance, data usage, and validity of the current plan using the Vi Application,
- First, you need to install the Vi App from the play store
- Open the application
- Log in with your mobile phone and complete the verification process
- Enter OTP to verify your mobile number, you will be logged in successfully once the verification is done
- On the home screen of the Vi app, you can see data usage, data plan, validity, etc.
- Refer to the following image to know where you can see data balance on Vi app
Check Vi Net Balance Online 2021
You can also check your data balance on the official website of the Vi, the detailed step-wise procedure is given below:
- Visit the official website of Vi i.e. https://www.myvi.in/
- First, click on the sign-in option at the right corner of the home page, it will bring you to the net page
- Enter your mobile number and click on send OTP
- Enter the OTP you received, you will be logged in to the website
- On your profile page, you can see all the information about your number and the current plan
- You can see your data balance on the home screen of your profile
- Refer to the following image to get a clear idea about the steps.
Vi Data Balance Check by Calling Customer Care:
Steps to contact Vi customer care for data balance inquiry are given below:
- Open your dialer app
- Type 199 and make a call through your Vi sim card
- Select the option for your preferred language
- Select the appropriate option that tells your Vi data balance details
- If you could not find your option, press the option to connect with the customer care executive
- Ask the customer care executive for your current data balance.
You can also contact the Vi customer care service on whats-app now. That’s so cool, right? The what’s app number for Vi customer care is 9654297000.
Vi Data Balance checks Using SMS:
Guys, let me tell you, Vi has not launched their SMS codes till now so you can not check the data balance using SMS. Older codes are of no use now. If Vi launches their new SMS codes you will see them on our website.
So make sure to subscribe here to get notified of all the latest updates in technologies.
If you have any doubts or queries about this article or Vi data balance check methods then you can ask them in the comment section. We are looking forward to solving all your queries.
Thank you for visiting here!