Changing from a Regular Plan to the FRC Recharge and now available for All BSNL Customers the BSNL 397 Plan details are here for you updated today.
As of now the Recharge Plan of RS. 397 is changed from FRC to All Customers providing a massive validity of 200 days to BSNL Customers.
This ₹397 BSNL Plan is a Prepaid BSNL Plan Applicable for All BSNL Customers all across the Indian region. Along with the 200 days validity if you recharge with the ₹397 Plan then you will get other freebies given below.
BSNL 397 Plan Detail Freebies:
- Incoming Validity of 200 Days
- Other Unlimited Service Validity 60 Days
- Unlimited Calling to Local calls
- 100 SMS Per Day
- Unlimited Data with 2GB/Day FUP Limit after that 80Kbps Speed limit
- Lokdhun and PRBT for 60 Days
* You can cross-verify the BSNL Prepaid plan details on the official BSNL website.
If you are thinking of Porting in BSNL then You must Check the Other FRC BSNL Port Offers
- BSNL 4G Plans for 2022
- BSNL Fast Internet Settings
- Jio to BSNL Porting Offer !!
- Activate/De-Activate BSNL Caller Tune
How to Recharge with BSNL 397 Plan?
Before you recharge with the BSNL ₹397 Plan please check and confirm by calling the 121 BSNL Customer Care. Then Anybody using a BSNL Prepaid sim can recharge with this plan to get a 200 days validity.
This Recharge plan is good if you are using the BSNL Sim as a second sim and for incoming calls. Because all benefits are valid for the first 60 days only then after the incoming facility will be available onwards.
There are Multiple ways you can recharge your BSNL Prepaid Mobile with the ₹397 Plan:
- Do Recharge using the BSNL Recharge Portal – https://portal.bsnl.in/myportal/quickrecharge.do
- Recharge your Prepaid Number from any Offline Store
- Do Online Recharge from your Phone UPI using Apps like Amazon, Phonepe, Google pay, Paytm, etc.
There are several BSNL Prepaid Plans explained on their official website, but you might not understand each plan in detail. I would suggest you follow us by subscribing using the bell icon to get easy information or comment below to know more about any new plan you don’t understand.