There could be any reason you need your SIM number but you don’t remember it at that particular moment. Don’t worry at all here you will know how you can check your BSNL mobile number within a minute.
There are different ways to find out your Bsnl mobile number but the easiest and quickest way is by using the Bsnl number check code.
For this, you just need to know, what is BSNL number check code or USSD code, which we have already mentioned below in this article so make sure you read the article carefully.
5 Ways to BSNL Number Check:
Here are the 5 Ways to Check your BSNL Number; You can find out your own Bsnl mobile number by using the following different methods,
- Using BSNL Number Check Code
- Using My BSNL App
- Checking Online On The Official Website
- By Calling Customer Care
- By Calling Or Messaging Your Friends/Family
Let’s see all the methods in detail one by one.
BSNL Number Check Code (Dial *222#):
For using this method you first have to know the USSD codes and that is given in the below table,
|BSNL Number Check Code||*222#|
Let’s see the steps to check your number using USSD codes
Steps To Check BSNL SIM card Number Using USSD code
- Open the dialer app on your mobile phone
- Type the USSD code given in the table i.e *222#
- Now place a call from your BSNL SIM card
- USSD code takes a few seconds to run
- One popup message will come on your mobile screen showing your BSNL Mobile number
- Write it or save it somewhere for the future
It is just a work of a few seconds, you can check your Bsnl SIM number in a few seconds without even telling somebody that you have forgotten it.
That saves you from unnecessary embarrassment and also gives a quick solution in emergency situations.
I will suggest you save this page or bookmark it so that you will find the code quickly whenever you need it in the future.
- Airtel Number Check Code
- Vi Number Check Code
- Jio Number Check Code
- Vi Data Balance Check Code
- Call Forwarding Deactivation Code
Find Out Your Mobile Number On My BSNL App
Follow the steps given below to check your mobile number on the My BSNL App
- Install My BSNL App from the Playstore
- Open the application
- Login to your prepaid/postpaid account
- On the Home Screen, you can see your BSNL Mobile number with your name on top.
This is also a simple way to check but you have to take the extra effort of downloading the application what if you are caught in a situation where your internet is not working properly?
So the Bsnl number check code method is more suitable than this one.
BSNL Number Check Online 2021:
Yes, you can also check your own mobile number online on the official website of BSNL Services. You will have to follow a few simple steps given below,
- Go to the official online portal i.e. https://portal.bsnl.in/myportal
- Click on the “Sign in” option at the top right corner
- Enter your User Id and Password
- Click on Sign In
- You will log in to your profile
- Go to the dashboard
- You will find your mobile number on this page.
Check BSNL SIM Number By Calling Customer Care:
- Open your call/dialer app
- Dial the BSNL customer care number
- Call on 153 if you are using your BSNL SIM card
- Call on 1800 180 1503 if you are calling from another SIM card or number.
- Choose the correct option to connect with the customer care executive
- Ask the executive to tell your mobile number
|BSNL Customer Care Number||153|
Ask for Your Mobile Number To Friends and Family By Calling or Messaging:
You can use this method when your friend or any family member is with you. Give me a call on your friend’s mobile and note down your number. Or you can ask him to send the number you just called from.
You can o the same with SMS. This would be difficult if the person you are calling is busy or unavailable.
Some people asking for their own number may feel uncomfortable.
For me the BSNL number check code method is perfect but you can choose any of the above methods. Don’t forget to comment on your favorite method.
Also, if you face any problems and have questions related to this article, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Thank you so much for visiting!