Looking for BSNL Speed Test Meter? and want a detailed Live Report for your BSNL FTTH Broadband? then you are in right place.
Just use the Tool given below you will get detailed information. The BSNL Broadband Internet Speed Live Test!
Get a detailed report of Bandwidth /Ping Loss & Latency to compare all Speed and Check what speed is better BSNL 3G vs 4G Speed Test
On average BSNL Speed Test Results:
Here are on average speed test results if you are using BSNL Service. Comment your BSNL Speed Test result with your City name.
- BSNL 3G Speed – Upto 2.5MBPS
- BSNL 4G Speed – Upto 15 MBPS
- BSNL FTTH Speed – Upto 300 MBPS
- BSNL DSL Speed – Upto 20 MBPS
What is Mean by a Good Internet Speed?
While you test any BSNL Speed Test Report and it is showing a High Download and Upload Speed is not important! You need to check all factors given below. If you play online games or watch Streaming videos then Internet Ping and Jitter may affect your experience.
What is Ping?
Ping is the delay to transfer files from your device to the end server it is calculated in Mili seconds. If you play online games like PUBG 20ms to 100ms is a good Ping for a good gaming experience. If you get More Ping then you will experience More Lag (delay).
Most Broadband connections provide 20ms to 40ms Ping if you are getting more ping then you may need to contact your provider.
What is Jitter?
A jitter is the delay between two files transferred from your device to the end server. This is often caused by network congestion, and sometimes route changes. More Jitter will delay your download/upload time. more jitter can negatively impact the video and audio quality.
Tips to increase your Broadband Internet Speed:
Please note there is no hack to increase Your Internet Speed beyond the Internet Plan you have Purchased. For example, if I have purchased a 50 MBPS Broadband Plan then I will not get a 100MBPS Speed.
Here are some Tips and Tricks to get up to 99% of your Broadband Plan speed.
- Use LAN Cable (not longer than 10 meters) to use the Internet.
- Choose a dual-band Wifi Router for More Wifi Speed.
- Do not use 2 Routers in 30 Feet area otherwise change their channel frequency to use them.
- If you are using a Repeater keep the channel frequency different than your main router.
- Keep your Bluetooth speaker/microwave oven away from your WiFi area they create a WiFi Barrier.
- Place your Router at the center of your Office/Home to get full coverage
- use Google DNS or Cloudflare DNS on your PC to load websites/Youtube videos Fast. DNS save your Data and load websites fast
- If you have more than 10 wifi devices use a WiFi Repeater connected to the Main Router with LAN Cable, It will distribute the Load.
- If you are using a Modem/Sim Dongle/JioFi device Then keep the device in more coverage area and use a Wifi Repeater to get Wifi coverage.
For better knowledge and guidance on How to choose a better Wifi Router Visit Here.